Churen Himal Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd. was established in the year 2,000 AD, with a mission to guide all those who are willing to explore the real adventurous in Nepal Himalaya. Our company offers a quality service in the field of mountaineering and trekking with the support of our team of professional, experienced, and energetic climbers and guides. The sole purpose of our company is to provide professional services in the field of mountaineering, peak climbing and trekking to every individual and group in the Himalayas who loves to be thrilled with the beauty of nature and adventure activities. This company is established as per the Nepal government’s company Act 2063 (Reg. No. 12915/056/057) and license No. 513/057 issued by the Department of Tourism. The company is also legally authorized from Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB), the central bank of Nepal in dealing foreign currency and transaction with foreigners and members of domestic and overseas tourism travel agencies.
Churen Himal Treks stands out different from other Travel Operators. We are co-operative based travel company comprised of highly qualified and experienced tourism professionals, UIAGM/IFMGA Mountain Guides, Expedition Leaders,Trek Leaders,Tour Leaders, Rescue Specialists and disciplined field staffs. We value mutual support, self responsibility, equity and honesty in our team. We work for developing relationship with our visitors by providing them a wide range of authentic tour, trekking and expedition packages added with value based services.You can be rest assured that your experience traveling this amazing nation with us is going to be unforgettable.
Apart from our primary concern for our customers’ safety and quality service, we are also committed to delivering the needs of our team members and their respective communities so that everyone gets the fair amount of share. Since our team members are the life and blood of our company, we care about their security and welfare. In addition to the respectable pay policy, we also provide them “Term Life Insurance Policy” to secure them and their families from the upcoming financial crisis and risk factor inherent in their jobs. This practice proudly enables us to be a leading local company who cares and values its staffs for their future prospect
We are the best at what we do. All our staffs and guides are the most experienced in the country when it comes to delegating the guests. There is no one who knows the hills and mountains, the settlement areas and the people the way we do. All these factors make us the best trekking and expedition organizers in the country.
We practice ethical tourism, respectful of the inhabitants, their culture and their natural environment, exchanging relations with different ethnicities that are encountered.
- We are contributing to the development of infrastructure apparently an elderly care center in a Gurung village, Laprak, epicenter of 2015’s earthquake.
- After running our mountains for 30 years himself, the director, remains permanently at the Kathmandu office and can make any prompt decision at any circumstances.
- We are at your disposal to make proposals tailored to your needs from adventure tour to suit nearly every age or fitness level.
- We maintain a good communication with our clients. We do our best to respond quickly, in English / French, to all requests.
- We pay effectively to our group and field staff as per the suggestions of the union of the porters, guides and cooks, the “All Nepal Trekking, Travels and Rafting Workers Union”.
- Our teams are faithful to the company, we respect to them as they respect us.
- We have 99% repeated clients
- Reasonable price, no hidden costs, no supplementary charge than the posted cost
- We had some rare lucky fortunate guests who regularly come to Nepal but after 80 years who could not come back by the cause of age. We celebrated farewell for his 80 years in Nepal
- When planning to travel to a remote and challenging destination, many factors are needed to be considered.Churen Himal Treks have been pioneering treks in Nepal since 1998 AD.
- Our extra attention to detail and seamless operations on the ground ensures that you will have a memorable trekking experience in the Himalayas.
- Every trek is accompanied by an experienced local leader who is highly trained in remote first aid, as well as erudite crew that share a passion for the region in which they work, and a desire to share it with you. We avoid potential risk to guarantee smooth coordination’s.
- We manage hotels in Kathmandu from guest house to 5 star hotels and boutique hotels to modern hotels with very much kept up, great quality outdoors gear on trek. For your benefit and wellbeing we supply all dinners on trek, while keeping up the most elevated benchmarks of cleanliness and our cooks will astonish you with a fluctuated menu.
- Above all, our experiences have constantly tried to profit the neighborhood people groups we connect with, defend the biological systems we investigate and add to the manageability of trek, in the areas.